Metal Gear Timelapse Metal Gear Timelapse

Well Drawn

I think it was very well drawn and done, but I think something like this is more appropriate on a site like youtube with all of the other speed painting vids.

The Impact of Video Games The Impact of Video Games

Good Job

While I agree that video games are often wrongly and inappropriately blamed as the cause of todays violence in youth, I think this presentation needed a bit more content wise. Other than stating things matter of factly, not much substantial evidence or solid research data was put out on the table. This IS a big subject, and a lot of research and debate is going on in the political world and in the industry, I wish this would have gone in more detail on this. Overall though, good job.

zentenai responds:

Yeah, that was one of the main problems. Thank you for your input.

Madness 3000 Madness 3000

Isn't "Madness" someone else's work?

You've shown some talent and done alright but isn't the Madness series the work of someone else?

I'm sure many people have made copies, clones, or something similar but I'd rather see the original artist's work and where he takes it.

Bloons TD4 Expansion Bloons TD4 Expansion

Dragoonblade below should get off his high horse!

I'm tired of people getting all uptight and high and mighty whenever a game costs money. Dragoonblade probably wouldn't know it, but making these games actually costs a lot of money to make. At Hero Interactive, we have payroll, insurance, office rent, health insurance, energy bills and so on... When you have staff working on a game for several months, the bills add up.

The bulk of these games are still free which is AWESOME and the way I think we all want it to be. But even without the extra pay for features, the free stuff is A FULL GAME- far more content than most other flash games out there. Judge a game for what is included, not just what you can't afford.

You know what also costs money? EVERYTHING. Since ancient times we've been exchanging goods for money, it's not worth getting all worked up about now. If you don't want to buy it, that's Ok! That's how business works.

Bloons is awesome, gets my 10.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Exit Path Exit Path

Awesomeness

This game is far too awesome to be expressed in a simple review form. It's just... fun.

Worm Land Worm Land

Better Than a 1 Rating

Don't buy into Ferrum-Ignotus trash talk- this game is far better than a 1 rating ( I hope my 10 helps offset). Is it the best, most original game ever? No. But this is a solid and enjoyable Flash game, certainly above the quality of most others and deserves a better rating than it's received thus far. It's a fun game and feels fluid. I think you can be proud here.