Bloons TD4 Expansion Bloons TD4 Expansion

Dragoonblade below should get off his high horse!

I'm tired of people getting all uptight and high and mighty whenever a game costs money. Dragoonblade probably wouldn't know it, but making these games actually costs a lot of money to make. At Hero Interactive, we have payroll, insurance, office rent, health insurance, energy bills and so on... When you have staff working on a game for several months, the bills add up.

The bulk of these games are still free which is AWESOME and the way I think we all want it to be. But even without the extra pay for features, the free stuff is A FULL GAME- far more content than most other flash games out there. Judge a game for what is included, not just what you can't afford.

You know what also costs money? EVERYTHING. Since ancient times we've been exchanging goods for money, it's not worth getting all worked up about now. If you don't want to buy it, that's Ok! That's how business works.

Bloons is awesome, gets my 10.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

Exit Path Exit Path

Awesomeness

This game is far too awesome to be expressed in a simple review form. It's just... fun.

Worm Land Worm Land

Better Than a 1 Rating

Don't buy into Ferrum-Ignotus trash talk- this game is far better than a 1 rating ( I hope my 10 helps offset). Is it the best, most original game ever? No. But this is a solid and enjoyable Flash game, certainly above the quality of most others and deserves a better rating than it's received thus far. It's a fun game and feels fluid. I think you can be proud here.

Blast Master Blast Master

Good game!

I really like the game a lot and thought the puzzles were fun and interesting. Trying to set everything up to blow up everything was a neat twist. If I could change anything, I would have added a better tutorial before the first level and done a little more with the intro screen. But I think gameplay is great!

Obey! The Game Obey! The Game

Awesome Game

Mega awesome game. How this only got daily 2nd with a 4.43 rating is beyond me. The game is so simple but the execution is superb, especially with the quirky "coffee break" levels. All well implemented. Well done sir!

DG Little Red Riding Hood DG Little Red Riding Hood

Awesome Art and New Hint System

I'm glad to see that this game is getting the score it deserves on Newgrounds. I'm a big fan of the updated hint system and the art for this is one of my favorites among all of the difference games out there. Keep up the good work!

Tower Defence Generals Tower Defence Generals

A Simple But Fun TD Game

Massive grammar and spelling erros aside, I thought it was a pretty decent TD game and I defintely enjoyed playing all the way through the first level. The music was catchy and some of the towers, albeit simple, were neat.

I had fun. It wasn't too hard at all and I felt like it had a good difficulty balance. There were a few balance issues though. For example, selling a sniper turret only gets you 20 gold? That didn't seem right.

A few more days of polish could have pushed it a little better I think. But overall, well done!

The C word The C word

Great production quality, absolutely revolting!

It was a good game overall, a clever shooter. The gameplay mechanics were solid. I wasn't completely sure what was going on at first, but I figured it out pretty quickly.

The game was also completely disgusting. I vomited a little in my mouth. Obviously though, your target audience enjoys it, so congrats to you!

Sling Ice Junior Sling Ice Junior

Games by mydiksbigger: 0

As far as the game goes, I think I've played Sling till it's end. It's a very well made game, just like the others, but it'd be great if you guys branched out a little bit more and made something new.

It's a good game with great production value. Now for something a little different...

R.O.B.O.T. R.O.B.O.T.

Fun Game!

Pretty fun game with solid gameplay. Nice music and art and I love being able to customize! You've definitely got my 10!

A+++++++1111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!! Would Play again!